Manitoba Hydro has been consistently recognized as one of Manitoba's Top Employers!
Why? Great Benefits
- Three weeks of accrued paid vacation after the first year, working toward a maximum of seven weeks paid vacation
- Competitive salary and benefits package - Pension and working conditions that provide for a balanced approach to work, family life and community
- Nine day work cycle which normally provides every other Monday off
Manitoba Hydro is a leader among energy companies in North America, recognized for providing highly reliable service and exceptional customer satisfaction. Join our team of Manitoba's best as we continue to build a company that supports innovation, commitment and customer service.
We are seeking six qualified individuals for the Customer Contact Centre as Customer Support Representatives. These are 12-month term positions with full time hours. You will provide exceptional customer service to our customers in the areas of billing, moves, energy accounts and Loans & Financing programs, gas and electric service and emergency response. Preference will be given to qualified bilingual applicants.
- Respond to customer inquiries on the phone and in writing with respect to energy accounts, energy accounts and Loans & Financing programs, provision of gas and electric service, including connects, disconnects and power outages.
- Recognize potential emergencies and follow procedures to ensure customer safety.
- Explain billing procedures, service charges, fees and programs to our customers.
- Correct all billing related errors, including meter readings and changes to customer information records.
- Provide customers with information about various customer-oriented programs, directing them to the appropriate source as required.
- Arrange appointments with our customers for service work as required.
- Grade 12 education and a minimum of two years relevant customer service with preference given to inbound contact center experience.
- The selection process includes a panel interview, French test (for bilingual applicants), math test and standardized computer based tests that measure how well a candidate's abilities match the requirements of the job.
All applications must include (only completed applications will be considered):
- Current resume and cover letter - High school and any post-secondary school transcripts or training certificates
NOTE: Successful candidates may be required to work shift work and one in eight Saturdays.
Apply Now! Visit www.hydro.mb.ca/careers to learn more about this position and to apply online. The deadline for applications is September 23, 2020. We thank you for your interest and will contact you if you are selected for an interview. Available in accessible formats upon request.
MANITOBA HYDRO IS COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY AND EMPLOYMENT EQUITY