eCom Customer Care is a growing customer contact center staying true to its Mom and Pop roots. We provide a multichannel approach the customer service industry via email, Live Chat and inbound calls. eCom is centrally located with a 100-seat facility to meet our client's needs.
Working for eCom guarantees a career that caters to internal promotions and business incentives. We pride ourselves on being a fast-growing company which never loses sight of our Mom and Pop roots.
As an employee of eCom Customer Care, you can look forward to:
- Small training classes - so new employees can develop a sense of comfortability and confidence in their work.
- EcoPass - discounted monthly transit passes
- Health and dental benefits available!
- Bi-Weekly Bonus - Biweekly incentive for being on time and present for all shifts
- A consistent schedule - we understand our employees have a life, and we want to make scheduling as easy as possible for you!
- Internal promotions - we want to reward those who strive to make our business better, after all, who knows a company better than its employees?
- Direct deposit - you'll never have to worry about cashing a paycheck again
- Staff BBQ's and Potlucks - we like to show our employees appreciation, and isn't the best way to anyone's heart free food?!
eCom Customer Care is currently looking to find 7 permanent full-time Customer Service Representatives available to work Monday to Friday with rotational weekends. More specifically we are looking for availability between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm.
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for delivering World Class Service, promoting mutually beneficial products, services, and sales to customers so that each new and existing client continues or begins to utilize eCom Customer Care for their contact centre needs. The Customer Service Representative is progressively cross-trained with the goal of being able to fill any position in the department.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meets or exceeds established targets on converting new and existing customer calls to sales.
- Educates the customer on the best price and availability of products in addition to educating the customer on all available added benefits.
- Meets or exceeds established targets of conversion rates and targets on sales/clarification and customer service activities.
- Provides exceptional and professional service while maintaining a high Call Quality score on customer interactions which is based upon sales and customer service focused evaluations administered by the management team.
- Maintains established targets on error rates.
- Is available to work varying shifts as required by eCom Customer Care and accurately reflects hours worked in eCom Customer Care systems.
- Creates a “seamless” experience for customers by assisting co-workers in all departments.
- Participates on special projects as assigned.
- Continually learns and maintains familiarity with all new and existing policies/ procedures in a sales driven environment.
- Exceptional sales/persuasion/negotiating skills to convert customers and close sales.
- Ability to identify barriers/obstacles to sales and overcome to close the sale.
- Strong ability to knowledgeably educate customers on added benefits as well as the best price available.
- Excellent customer service skills with the focus on the benefits of the optimized order for the customer.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a flexible attitude with a demonstrated ability of switching between several roles with limited delay.
- Minimum of intermediate computer and internet usage skills including accurate data entry.
- Professionalism with exceptional interpersonal and team player skills.
- Flexible and adaptable in response to change in any form.
- Continuous learner.
- Minimum Grade 12 education or GED equivalent.
- Call centre experience is an asset.
Bilingualism is an asset.
If you’re interested, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Join us!