eCom Customer Care is a growing customer contact center staying true to its Mom and Pop roots. We provide a multichannel approach the customer service industry via email, Live Chat and inbound calls. eCom is centrally located with a 100-seat facility to meet our client's needs.
Working for eCom guarantees a career that caters to internal promotions and business incentives. We pride ourselves on being a fast-growing company which never loses sight of our Mom and Pop roots.
As an employee of eCom Customer Care, you can look forward to:
- Small training classes - so new employees can develop a sense of comfortability and confidence in their work.
- EcoPass - discounted monthly transit passes
- Health and dental benefits available!
- Bi-Weekly Bonus - Biweekly incentive for being on time and present for all shifts
- A consistent schedule - we understand our employees have a life, and we want to make scheduling as easy as possible for you!
- Internal promotions - we want to reward those who strive to make our business better, after all, who knows a company better than its employees?
- Direct deposit - you'll never have to worry about cashing a paycheck again
- Staff BBQ's and Potlucks - we like to show our employees appreciation, and isn't the best way to anyone's heart free food?!
eCom Customer Care is currently looking to find 10 permanent full-time Customer Service Representatives available to work Monday to Friday with rotational weekends. We are looking for a combination of daytime and evening shifts, please outline your preference in your application.
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for delivering World Class Service, promoting mutually beneficial products, services, and sales to customers so that each new and existing client continues or begins to utilize eCom Customer Care for their contact centre needs. The Customer Service Representative is progressively cross-trained with the goal of being able to fill any position in the department.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
If you’re interested, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Join us!