As we enter our busy season, we are looking for Seasonal Customer Service Representatives to join our Call Centre team for a term until January 26, 2019. If you are customer-focused, love the outdoors, and are ready for a new challenge, come join our team!
Reporting to the Call Centre Supervisor, our Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing legendary customer service when answering customer phone calls to process orders, answer general inquiries and address customer issues in an inbound call centre environment.
The call centre operates 7 days a week and requires candidates who have flexible availability to cover a variety of shifts.
The Corporate Office and Call Centre are located at 25 De Baets Street, Winnipeg, MB.
- Process customer orders
- Troubleshoot to resolve customer order issues and escalate priority customer issues as required
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Research requested information using available resources
- Follow up on customer calls when necessary
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Must have open availability to work a variety of shifts
- Ability to speak French is an asset
- Previous customer service, call centre, or sales experience an asset
- Monday to Friday: 6:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- 24 – 40 hours per week depending on anticipated call volumes
- A Fun Working Environment
- Excellent Benefits
- Unlimited Career Advancement Opportunities
- Immediate Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral Program
We thank all applicants, however; only those candidates selected for an interview, will be contacted.
Auto req ID: 48875BR
Posting Title: Customer Service Representative
Department: CANADA CUSTOMER SERVICE DIRECT
Location/Division: Winnipeg MB Canada - Corporate Canada