Customer Service Representative-Bilingual Spanish/English
Market Force has recently been recognized as a “Cool Vendor of the Year” by Gartner Group, a top private company by Colorado Business Magazine, ranked #21 on the Honomichl List and one of the country’s fastest growing companies by the Inc 500|5000.
Market Force is the leading global customer intelligence solutions company for some of the world’s largest brands, including major retailers, restaurants, grocery and convenience stores, financial institutions, hotels and hospitality, entertainment studios and consumer packaged goods companies. We are a privately-held company with our headquarters in Louisville, Colorado, and four Centers of Excellence in Albany, NY, Atlanta, Georgia, Winnipeg, Canada and outside of London, UK.
Our solutions help brands make sure they are consistently delighting their customers in every store, every time, and driving bottom line improvement. We provide clients with a comprehensive customer intelligence solution which includes collecting and analyzing multiple customer experience data streams from their locations, including mystery shopping, customer satisfaction surveys, call center services, and social media monitoring to give a holistic view of their in-store experience. At the same time, we are pioneering a new market—customer intelligence—with a groundbreaking technology platform that hosts that data and predictive analytics that enable clients to understand what matters most to consumers, and what changes will have the biggest impact to the business.
Market Force Information is seeking Bilingual Spanish/English Customer Service Representatives for our Winnipeg Operations. The Customer Service Representative is the direct link to our clients and their customers. Through communicating with customers and accurately recording their feedback while promptly addressing their needs, overall client satisfaction and retention is increased. The professional frontline support offered by the Customer Service Representative directly helps clients to improve their business. A CSA also provides valuable support to all departments and team members at Market Force Information’s Customer Feedback Center of Excellence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist client in learning and solving problems.
- Document all client interactions promptly and accurately.
- Follow up on resolutions with emails and/or customer callbacks.
- Work within team to find solutions and alternative options.
- Respond promptly to emails and voicemails from external and internal clients.
- Clear web comments in holding tanks.
- Take catering orders.
- Maintain/update assured reports and call logs.
- Prepare and issue resolution letters and coupons on behalf of clients.
- Complete data entry and transcriptions (as required).
- Responsible for being aware of all project parameters necessary for a valid report.
Non-essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with supervisor regarding any client issues that need immediate attention.
- Communicate need for overtime and seek prior approval, if applicable.
- Assist with other projects/duties as required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School Diploma; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be fluent in oral and written Spanish/English
- Customer service experience required
- Proficient in the use and application of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Hours of Work:
- CSRs work varied schedules and are expected to have open availability
- CSRs are requested to have availability to accept shifts during the following work hours
- 7:00am to 11:00pm CST Sunday through Saturday
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in the work environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
Market Force Information is an Equal Opportunity Employer.