Market Force Information is seeking Bilingual French/English Customer Service Representatives for our Winnipeg Operations. The Customer Service Representative is the direct link to our clients and their customers. Through communicating with customers and accurately recording their feedback while promptly addressing their needs, overall client satisfaction and retention is increased. The professional frontline support offered by the Customer Service Representative directly helps clients to improve their business. A CSR also provides valuable support to all departments and team members at Market Force Information’s Customer Feedback Center of Excellence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist client in learning and solving problems.
- Document all client interactions promptly and accurately.
- Follow up on resolutions with emails and/or customer callbacks.
- Work within team to find solutions and alternative options.
- Respond promptly to emails and voicemails from external and internal clients.
- Clear web comments in holding tanks.
- Take catering orders.
- Maintain/update assured reports and call logs.
- Prepare and issue resolution letters and coupons on behalf of clients.
- Complete data entry and transcriptions (as required).
- Responsible for being aware of all project parameters necessary for a valid report.
Non-essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with supervisor regarding any client issues that need immediate attention.
- Communicate need for overtime and seek prior approval, if applicable.
- Assist with other projects/duties as required.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School Diploma; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be fluent in oral and written French/English.
- Customer service experience required.
- Proficient in the use and application of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Hours of Work:
CSRs work varied schedules and are expected to have open availability
CSRs are requested to have availability to accept shifts during the following work hours: 7:00am to 11:00pm CST Sunday through Saturday
Benefits we offer:
Our company fosters an environment of energy, learning and growth. Along with offering competitive pay we are excited to offer great employee benefits including:
- EcoPass Options
- Bonus Incentives
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Market Force Information is an Equal Opportunity Employer.