Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Work at Home Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and New Brunswick
HGS Canada is recruiting for flexible Bilingual Full Time Work at Home Customer Service Agents to provide inbound service to its list of prestigious clients in Canada.
Want to work at home but don’t want the cost and hassle of running your own business? If you’re customer-service oriented and enjoy helping people, HGS has the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
- Become a full-time employee with health benefits and incentives.
- Start training immediately from the comfort of your home with a computer and equipment that HGS provides.
- Be part of an award-winning global organization of 44,000 employees.
- Gain new skills and advance your career with video-enabled training, support and coaching.
Why Work at Home?
- Spend more time with your family.
- Eliminate travelling time to work – just walk into your home office.
- Eliminate travel costs and expensive wear and tear on your vehicle.
- Reduce snack/lunch/supper costs.
- Work to suit your lifestyle/family dynamic.
- Adaptability to fit within customer volume evenings and weekends
- Receive state-of-art video support & interactive training (Chat).
- Equipment and set-up guides provided so there’s nothing for you to buy.
And the best thing of all … NO MORE SNOW DAYS!!!
INBOUND PERMANENT FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT
- Jobs that lead to careers
- Earn while you learn and grow
- Dedicated training support in your first 4-6 weeks
- Advancement opportunities (90% of our managers have been promoted from within)
A SUPERIOR BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Dental, medical, and vision (after 90 days)
- No cap on prescriptions to care for you and your family
- Direct billing options
THE ABILITY TO INCREASE YOUR OWN INCOME
- Performance incentives
- Refer your friends and earn rewards
- Overtime opportunities during peak times
EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION AWARDS
- Service awards
- Recognition of performance, passion and pride of a job well done
- Air Miles rewards
- Employee discounts
- Up to a 40% discount on Rogers client products and services after 6 months of employment (savings up to $500.00/year)
- EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT PROGRAMS
- Respect and value of individual and teams
- Engage Committees fostering a sense of pride in our local communities
HGS Canada is a people company that believes in empowering and nurturing your personal and professional development. We encourage our people to think outside the box to develop ideas in the interests of our clients and our business. In return for determination, hard work and enthusiasm, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, top quality training and a challenging but supportive work environment.
We are passionate about the development of our people. Our people are our biggest investment: they are the voice and heart of our business. We are committed to realizing their potential through a combination of training, education, and robust employment policies.
We encourage employees to take ownership, take pride in their achievements and celebrate small success. In this role you will be providing stellar customer service as you handle incoming inquiries in your home office. The customer service candidate will demonstrate an empathetic and sympathetic approach while listening to customers, analyzing their needs and helping resolve their issues. If you are analytical, detail-oriented and enjoy solving problems both imaginatively and resourcefully; consider a career with us today!
You should be comfortable with using a phone to support and communicate with customers effectively in a private office with no distractions. Answering all incoming calls within quality standards is critical to your success. This position is ideal for someone who can empathize with callers and solve their problems in a calm and patient manner.
Private office setting must comply with compliance standards (we will require a picture of your office set-up).
- Equipment requirements include dedicated internet connectivity and a basic analog home phone required during training and production calls (cannot be VOIP, with no additional features). All other equipment will be shipped to your home.
- Clear criminal record check required
- Punctual and committed to work schedules
- Work at Home and contact center experience an asset
- High school diploma or a combination of education and experience
- Comfortable working in a measurable, target-driven environment
- Must have availability to work various full-time shifts including evenings and weekends
- Basic computer troubleshooting skills
- Adequate upload/download speed
- Ability to find customer answers quickly while using multiple resources
- Ability to deal with customers professionally in a fast and ever changing environment
Required education: High school or equivalent