Mogo (TSX: MOGO) — a Vancouver-based financial technology company— is focused on building the best digital financial services experience for the next generation of Canadians. Mogo's platform currently delivers five innovative products designed to help consumers get in control of their financial health. Built mobile first, users can sign up for a free MogoAccount in only three minutes and get access to free credit score monitoring, identity fraud protection, the Mogo Platinum Prepaid Visa® Card, mortgages and personal loans. The platform was engineered to deliver multiple financial products at scale and enable the launch of additional new innovative products, including the recently announced MogoCrypto account which is expected to launch early in 2018. With more than 600,000 members and growing, Mogo continues to execute on its vision of becoming the financial brand for the next generation of Canadians.
Enjoy using your persuasion skills to help people in getting back on track? Love working a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding working environment? Do you strive to exceed your personal best? This key role totally requires a creative problem solver, who can work autonomously, as well as in a fun and engaging working environment! Interested? Check out the list of qualifications below and if it sounds like you, let us know – we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- A collections based role in a high performance and KPI/target based Call Centre.
- Apply an exceptional customer experience approach to collections and effectively negotiate solutions to achieve the best possible outcome for Mogo and our customers.
- Promptly respond to any inquiries that arise and diffuse any situation, turning potentially negative experiences into positive ones.
- Ensure all credit and collections issues are resolved and maintained according to targeted deadlines.
- Develop and nurture strong customer relationships, through exceptional customer service and financial fitness education.
What you'll need:
- At least 1 + years' experience working in either an Accounts Receivable, Collections or Sales/Escalations role in a Call Centre environment.
- Previous experience working in a performance based sales or collections environment, with demonstrated success in exceeding targets and KPI's.
- Intermediate to expert user of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook as well as proprietary applications and call centre telephony systems.
- Absolutely exceptional communication skills, incredibly persuasive and able to diffuse difficult situations.
- Committed to going above and beyond to make a customer happy.
- Keen interest in personal finance and helping people make positive financial decisions.
Posting closes July 27, 2018