Mogo (TSX: MOGO) — a Vancouver-based financial technology company— is focused on building the leading digital financial platform in Canada and empowering consumers with simple solutions to help them improve their financial health. Built mobile first, users can sign up for a free MogoAccount in only three minutes and get access to 6 products including free credit score monitoring, identity fraud protection, the Mogo Platinum Prepaid Visa® Card, mortgages, personal loans and the MogoCrypto account which enables the buying and selling of bitcoin. The platform is engineered to deliver multiple financial products at scale through one account and enable the rapid launch of new features and products. With more than 700,000 members and growing, Mogo continues to execute on its vision of becoming the go-to financial app for the next generation of Canadians. To learn more, please visit mogo.ca or download the mobile app (iOS or Android).
Are you passionate about customer service? Are you excited by new products? Do you have the drive to exceed customer expectations? Are you resourceful and enjoy working in a fast-paced, always changing environment? This key role requires an action-oriented, flexible trouble-shooter, who will assist customers with finding the right products and offering the best solutions. Check out the list of qualifications below and if it sounds like you, get in touch – we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Deliver killer customer experience through phone, email, live chat, and social media.
- Ensure MogoMembers are educated about Mogo's entire suite of products and understand the benefits.
- Be able to prioritize member needs and offer products that are tailored to them.
- Use technology and modern social media platforms effectively – you are a ninja when it comes to multi-tasking, accuracy, handling change, and systems navigation!
- Actively participate in continuous learning sessions to keep yourself current on our products and services.
- Contribute to Mogo’s amazing team spirit and have FUN at work, while enjoying awesome Mogo perks – tasty office snacks, exciting monthly events, and an amazing team culture.
What you’ll need:
- A millennial mindset!
- A great sense of humour.
- A creative problem solver.
- Genuine passion about Mogo's products and services.
- The ability to convey enthusiasm over any medium, (chat, email, phone). We don’t hire robots!
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a focus on flexibility to keep up with changes.
- A drive to learn about new and exciting products like cryptocurrencies and app-driven solutions!
- Intermediate experience at using multiple computer systems such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Available to work days, evenings, and weekends.