24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
For more on our company culture, follow the link to Our Story - https://vimeo.com/177119191
About the Job
The CxC will report to the Vice President of Customer Experience and will provide internal support on projects designed to identify, resolve, and implement solutions and improvements to the customer experience. The ideal candidate is a collaborative, diligent and analytical individual who can successfully take on a wide variety of behind-the-scenes responsibilities for our clients while learning the ins and outs of the BPO industry.
- Analyze operational results and feedback from accounts to identify potential issues and opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Manage detailed administrative logistics for successfully executing monthly/quarterly/annual business reviews, conference preparation, and hosting client visits
- Ensure the internal processes for providing client support run smoothly and efficiently
- Analyze data and compile findings into executive summaries of account performance for delivery by the Director or VP of Customer Experience
- Act as a cross-functional liaison to follow up internally on escalated or unresolved issues
- Participate in weekly reviews concerning account feedback, results to targets, and upcoming events
- Provide support for special projects requiring additional analysis
- 2 or more years of customer service and/or related work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related discipline strongly preferred
- Call Center experience preferred
- Is exceptionally detail-oriented and organized
- Loves problem-solving and creating efficiencies
- Enjoys recurring tasks – a long checklist is a welcome start to your morning!
- Likes working with data, and has strong analytical and Microsoft Excel skills
- Can adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Is self-motivated and able to meet deadlines
- Strong sense of ownership and pride in professional deliverables
- Wants to be part of an entrepreneurial, high-energy, and fun culture
- Travel expectations 10% – 20%