Johnston Group provides employee benefit solutions to companies from one employee to 10,000 or more. We administer $500 million in premiums across our various product lines including the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, Canada’s largest business program. We are a platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, having held the Best Managed distinction every year since 2001. Headquartered in Winnipeg, MB, Johnston Group believes in giving back and contributes significantly to local health, arts, sports, and other community organizations. Over 30,000 Canadian businesses trust Johnston Group for their employee benefit needs.
CINUP brings Indigenous communities together as one collective force to achieve marketplace power, enhancing employee benefits, services and stability. With a reputation for providing superior levels of service and education, paired with unique benefit solutions, CINUP has been a trusted name in Indigenous communities for over three decades.
As a part of our CINUP Customer Care Team, you will be responsible for responding to all incoming telephone inquiries from our employees and plan administrators regarding plan information and coverage, including eligibility and status of disability, dental and extended health care claims. Since this is the first point of contact for our customers, it is critical all calls are responded to with the highest level of professionalism.
In this role, you will have a variety of responsibilities within the areas of group benefits service and administration including new group set-up; member enrolments, changes and terminations; and special projects, as necessary. You will also assist our Disability Coordinator, providing day-to-day support to disability claimants.
You will be responsible for providing administration support to our French clients across the country. Your primary duties will include handling the clients’ administration inquiries; looking after new group set-ups and amendments; reviewing carrier changes; meeting with the Underwriting team regarding insuring company applications; communicating with the insuring companies; and renewing rate sheets.
- One to three years of experience in group insurance, preferably in a customer service role, is an asset
- Completion of courses within the industry (CEBS, LOMA) is considered an asset
- Must be detail-oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy
- Strong, confident communication skills
- Ability to stay composed and organized in a high call volume environment
- Capable of building and maintaining customer relations
- Ability to handle complex inquiries and solve concerns for our customers in a timely manner
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proficient using MS Office
- Ability to learn new technology and work with proprietary computer applications
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently
In order to apply for this opportunity, please send your résumé by February 8, 2019 to Natasha Donkersley,
Human Resources Manager at: email@example.com