As a Customer Care Agent 2, you will provide telephone support to insurance brokers in all aspects of our products and services. You will be responsible for processing Autopac On-Line transactions and applying corrections and adjustments to customer accounts. You will also provide brokers with direction on completing transactions and assisting them with system navigation.
- Respond to inquiries regarding MPI policies and procedures, products and services, business rules, financial transactions and system usage.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge in all topic areas and develop a specialized expertise pertaining to two or more areas, including insurance, drivers’ licensing, financial transactions and/or systems support.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Courses in customer service.
- Three years of customer service and administrative office experience, one year of which is in automobile insurance working with our products and services.
- Ability to complete shift work (Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30 am to 8:30 pm and on Saturdays from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm).
- Demonstrated keyboarding skills (minimum 35 words per minute).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office computer applications (e.g., Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Superior customer service and communication skills.