Now Hiring: Customer Advisor (Inbound Call Center)
Do you like the thrill of closing a sale? Are you a master at recommending products you are passionate about to your family and friends? Does being rewarded for your achievements with commission excite you?
If so, you are just the person we are looking for!
Successful candidates will be answering calls from Shaw customers with a focus on driving sales and matching Shaw customers up with their perfect connectivity solution.
What you will be doing daily:
• Pair our customers with products that are the best fit for their entertainment and connectivity needs
• Engaging and building life-long customers while delivering an exceptional customer service experience
• Meet and exceed challenging individual and team sales targets
What we offer:
• Competitive salary with opportunities for bonuses and uncapped commissions
• Great career growth opportunities available throughout all Shaw locations nationwide
• Extensive benefits program for all part time and full time employees available upon hiring which includes full health, dental, profit sharing and employee discounts
• Part time positions guarantee a minimum of 20 hours each week
• Full time positions guarantee 40 hours per week
• 3 weeks’ worth of paid vacation
• Casual dress code in an ultra-modern environment
• Minimum of 1 year of call center experience or equivalent sales experience
• Ability to hold an engaging conversation with customers leading to a discovery of their needs
• Drive for success and a strong ability to close sales with potential customers
• Ability to work on a rotating shift, within our operational hours of 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM, 7 days a week, 365 days per year
If you want to be part of something bigger—part of a dynamic team of people who are aligned, focused, and passionate about working together to care for our customers, then we look forward to meeting you!
Apply now at: www.shaw.ca/careers and be sure to view all our current career opportunities!
Shaw Communications, through its third party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies, please.