Manitoba Customer Contact Association (MCCA) is an industry association comprised of Manitoba companies and organizations associated with the customer contact sector. MCCA supports the industry by coordinating training and networking opportunities to ensure necessary skills are developed to meet the needs of the future.
We are looking for a professional Contract Trainer to facilitate MCCA’s training portfolio. A contract trainer serves a key function and is accountable for executing training workshops on behalf of the organization on an as needed basis. The contract trainer may be called upon to train a vast array of participants, depending on the program and client. Participants may include line-level employees, managers and upper executives from a wide variety of industries.
The core responsibility of the contract trainer is to provide training and facilitation expertise and execute training for MCCA’s clients. The contract trainer’s relationship is with MCCA directly. MCCA secures the client contract and then contracts the facilitator to fulfill the training which can last anywhere from a half-day to multiple weeks.
- Deliver quality training in accordance with established standards and procedures of MCCA
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, problem solve in real-time and adapt to changing content and participants
- Innovative, creative and dynamic facilitation/presentation skills
- Strong customer service orientation, attitude and training experience
- Delivery of relevant workshops within agreed formats and timeframes
- Provide feedback to the MCCA team regarding training materials
- Assess instructional effectiveness and summarize evaluation reports determining the impact of training
- Demonstrated competency in adult learning delivery techniques and methods - 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques
- Ability to present information to a variety of audiences
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility with date and time, ability to commit to scheduled training
- Post-secondary education and certificate in Adult Education, or Certified Training Practitioner (CTP), or an equivalent combination of education and on the job experience
To apply for this position please send a copy of your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.