eCom Customer Care is a growing customer contact center staying true to its Mom and Pop roots. We provide a multichannel approach the customer service industry via email, Live Chat and inbound calls. eCom is centrally located with a 100-seat facility to meet our client's needs.
Working for eCom guarantees a career that caters to internal promotions and business incentives. We pride ourselves on being a fast-growing company which never loses sight of our Mom and Pop roots.
As an employee of eCom Customer Care, you can look forward to:
- Small training classes - so new employees can develop a sense of comfortability and confidence in their work.
- EcoPass - discounted monthly transit passes
- Health and dental benefits available!
- Bi-Weekly Bonus - Biweekly incentive for being on time and present for all shifts
- A consistent schedule - we understand our employees have a life, and we want to make scheduling as easy as possible for you!
- Internal promotions - we want to reward those who strive to make our business better, after all, who knows a company better than its employees?
- Direct deposit - you'll never have to worry about cashing a paycheck again
- Staff BBQ's and Potlucks - we like to show our employees appreciation, and isn't the best way to anyone's heart free food?!
eCom Customer Care is currently looking to find a permanent, full-time Company Trainer. Hours will be from Monday to Friday with rotational weekends. Please outline your availability in your application.
Department: Customer Care
Location: Unit 8-1421 St. James Street
Job Type: Full Time/Salaried
Salary Range: TBD
The Company Trainer oversees the training and development needs of the Contact Center. This position is responsible for providing resources and information while training and developing Customer Service Representatives (CSRs). The Company Trainer updates all internal and external company documentation. The Company Trainer also monitors every agent in the center to ensure the highest of call quality and customer service. This position reports directly to the Call Center Manager and works with the Call Center Supervisors to promote an environment of educational support.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
If you have questions or you’re interested, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Join us!