- 24-Aug-2020 to 23-Oct-2020 (CST)
- Full Time
Earn extra through our incentive programs, full time benefits package first of the month following employment: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, vacation, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, career growth opportunities, access to global savings rewards program.
Work from Home with Skybridge Americas!
The Opportunity Call Center Coach
We are seeking individuals that value positive customer experiences and providing great service on every call. If you are fun, energetic and enjoy making a positive difference in the lives of people, then we want you to join our team! As a Skybridge Account Support Staff team member you are responsible for supporting, motivating and inspiring our world class Agent team. Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, you will provide leadership through coaching, mentoring and program expertise to support success. Here's what we are looking for:
- Ability to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work climate to maximize employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness
- Provide clear work direction and task assignments
- Coach direct reports to meet utilization and SLAs on a consistent basis
- Provide quality assurance monitoring on a weekly basis and provide direct feedback
- Assist in resolving escalated issues and consumer concerns
- Assist remote agents with first level login issues, protocols for tech requirements and system compliance; coordinating IT support for escalated needs and questions
- Hold consistent weekly one-on-one sessions with each direct report
- Proactively identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, and strong interpersonal skills with all levels of employees agents and management
- Knowing the client's account inside and out, and becoming a subject matter expert in order to answer questions efficiently
- Professionalism and enthusiasm
- Strong customer service orientation to ensure customers are satisfied
- Desire to be a good team player
- Prompt and regular attendance required
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Prior call center supervisor experience preferred
- Proven ability to make decisions relating to procedures, priorities and scheduling
- Well organized, possess strong time management skills, and the ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- We are looking for people to join us that reside in Texas, Indianan, North Carolina and South Carolina.
You MUST meet the minimum hiring requirements for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) to qualify. For the detailed list of requirements and product recommendations, please visit: https://skybridgeamericas.applicantpro.com/pages/workfromhome/.
- The convenience of working out of your home!
- A leadership team that wants you to be successful and knows when we work together, we can accomplish a lot
- A suite of benefits that includes medical, dental, vision and short-term disability as well as an employee assistance program
- Paid vacation time
- Special employee discount programs
- Growth opportunities
- A feeling of accomplishment when you make the difference in a customer's day!
We don't like to boast but we're good at what we do! Skybridge Americas is a people-driven company delivering great experiences every day for some of North America's best-known brands. We're a team of highly skilled, customer-focused problem solvers, providing world class customer contact services. Because people are at the core of what we do, we work hard at providing an environment for our employees where they feel valued, inspired and proud to be part of our team. We were recognized by CIO Applications Magazine as among the Top 10 Contact Center Companies in 2019 an honor we are proud to share!
Skybridge Americas is committed to diversity and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.