Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility. Our philosophy is to fill vacancies with qualified internal candidates before hiring externally, offering you countless ways to shape our future.
AAA Alarm Systems Ltd., a Bell MTS Company, combines innovative technology with exceptional service to deliver advanced security and automation to residential and small business customers.
Central Station Alarm Supervisor (Contract), AAA
Location: 180 Nature Way, Winnipeg, MB, CA
Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility. AAA, a Bell Canada Company and division of Bell Smart Home, combines innovative technology with exceptional service to deliver advanced security and automation to residential and small business customers.
The Central Station Supervisor reports directly to the Central Station Manager and is responsible for ensuring the Monitoring Stations Service levels are met by providing day to day leadership, coaching, training, and performance management.
In addition, you would be responsible for ensuring a superior customer experience is met be the Central Station Operators in a 24/7 environment. You would also ensure all polices are followed and handle any escalated customer concerns.
- Previous leadership experience
- Post-Secondary education (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in a unionized environment
- Ability to work evenings/overnights/weekends
- Candidate must be a mature individual and able to conduct themselves in a professional manner
- Candidate must possess outstanding interpersonal skills and a commitment to providing a positive customer experience
- Ability to work independently, highly motivated and performance driven
- Strong computer skills with experience in a Windows environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of alarm system operation would be beneficial but is not essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to a team of monitoring centre operator professionals
- Provide daily guidance, coaching and motivation to the operators to ensure a positive customer experience
- Maintain operator scheduling, vacation and absences while ensuring the centers needs are met
- Facilitate staff development and maintain a positive working environment
- Rotating emergency on call
- Ensuring Health and Safety guidelines are followed
- Handle customer concerns, and bring forward to appropriate department or Manager
- Ensure customers are handled in the most professional manner
- Data entry support
- Complete daily statistic reporting
- All administrative duties are handled in an efficient manner
- All other duties as assigned
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Application Deadline: 10/31/2020
Position Type: Non Management
Position Level: N/A Alarmforce
Job Status: Temporary - Full time
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.