Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility. Our philosophy is to fill vacancies with qualified internal candidates before hiring externally, offering you countless ways to shape our future.
AAA Alarm Systems Ltd., a Bell MTS Company, combines innovative technology with exceptional service to deliver advanced security and automation to residential and small business customers.
Central Station Alarm Operator (Contract), AAA
Location: 180 Nature Way, Winnipeg, MB, CA
Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility. AAA, a Bell Canada Company and division of Bell Smart Home, combines innovative technology with exceptional service to deliver advanced security and automation to residential and small business customers.
The CMS operator’s overall objective is to attract and retain customers by providing outstanding customer service.
- Responding to alarms and signals following customer protocols and standards as outlined.
- Handle inbound alarm related telephone calls, dispatching authorities as required.
- Provide after hour support: Troubleshooting, creating and scheduling service tickets
- Work with our customers to check signals, update information and provide reporting
- Actively participate in coaching sessions and complete mid and year end performance reviews
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Must be available to work day and weekend shifts
- At least six months’ customer service experience preferred
- Ability to listen attentively and to use information provided by customers to tailor responses and actions to meet the customers' specific needs
- Strong customer service, analytical and decision making skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Security experience an asset
- 08:00-18:00 shift in the 7 week rotation schedule.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Application Deadline: 08/14/2020
Position Type: Non Management
Position Level: N/A Alarmforce
Job Status: Temporary - Full time
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.