RAPID RTC is seeking an energetic Bilingual-French Customer Service Trainer to play a key role within the eReception Team. The Customer Service Trainer is responsible for supporting RAPID RTC Chat operations by empowering Online Agents to deliver customer service excellence by providing training and support to ensure all tasks, policies, and procedures are performed and completed as required to meet the needs of internal and external customers. The ideal candidate will want to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment where he or she learns proprietary software that is constantly evolving. Continued corporate growth has led to an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented, tenacious, and uncompromising professional.
This is a work from home position.
The position involves…
- Deliver high quality and engaging new hire training, industry training, and refresher training on a regular basis
- Drive our growth and initiatives through continuous review/updates of training curriculum and delivery methodology
- Provide insightful training analysis to Leadership, based on current statistics and industry best practices
- Provide hands-on support for new hires during the initial onboarding period
- Collaborates with all areas of the business to design, develop and implement engaging learning and development programs with established learning objectives, creating knowledge and building skills using appropriate learning methods (e.g. checks in/assessments, simulations, scenario-based questions, mentoring, on the job learning)
- Execute on end to end planning, design, and development of training deliverables including classroom, eLearning and supporting resource materials (e.g. training curriculum, webinars, eLearning, classroom exercises, presentations, demos, how-to videos, job aids, etc.)
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course curriculum and content that enhances retention and transfer of learning
- Incorporate technology and adult learning theory to increase offerings of training solutions (audio, video, interactions, simulations, role plays, games, etc.)
- Assess, determine and propose appropriate learning methods and deliverables, including eLearning, Instructor Lead (ILT) or Virtual Lead Training (VLT)
- Maintain all eLearning, ILT, VLT courses for relevance, update as needed and maintain versioning
- Remains current and informed on changes in the industry as it may impact our organization and anticipates and responds proactively to these changes
- Identifies process inefficiencies and works with applicable areas to develop solutions
- Participates in corporate and departmental initiatives and projects
- Conduct interviews / learning needs assessments to identify knowledge and skills gaps, and relevant training requirements
- Develop and implement an effective evaluation process for all training programs to ensure follow up with participants and that training requirements are met
- Represent the RAPID RTC Chat Team in meetings as required
- Provide assistance or backup to the team leads whenever needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Our ideal candidate…
- An engaging, high energy, and adaptable presence
- Excellent planning and organizing skills, with the proven ability to prioritize, handle multiple assignments, work accurately within tight timelines and interact collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong verbal, written, group facilitation and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate at the right level for the intended audience
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job responsibilities
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- High level of professionalism and ability to adapt to change
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to build trust-based relationships
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to conduct detailed analysis of information, and to select and implement best solutions
- Has a high propensity to learn, a love of technology, and an ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong computer skills and proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Comfortable with implementing change using a combination of people, processes, and technology
- Strong communication skills in both French and English
- Successful completion of post-secondary education in training and development, or a related field is an asset
- Schedule flexibility is key including the ability to workdays, evenings, and weekends as required.
- Provide regular on call support
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
RAPID RTC offers a competitive compensation package, flexible work schedule, and a fun yet challenging work environment. We promote continuous improvement in our staff, processes, technological skills and foster career growth throughout.
If you are ready for the challenge, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.