We are hiring for Part Time Bilingual (French & English) Inbound Customer Service Representatives to join our Call Centre! If you are customer-focused, love the outdoors, and are ready for a new challenge, come join our team!
Reporting to the Call Centre Supervisor, the Bilingual Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing legendary customer service when answering customer phone calls in French and English to process orders, answer general inquiries and address customer issues in an inbound Call Centre environment. Our Call Centre is located within our Corporate Office in the St. Boniface Industrial Park at 25 De Baets Street, Winnipeg, MB.
The Call Centre operates 7 days a week and requires candidates who have flexible availability to cover a variety of shifts.
- Process customer orders.
- Troubleshoot to resolve customer order issues and escalate priority customer issues as required.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Research requested information using available resources.
- Provide customers with product and service information. Including recommendations on articles that pair with their order.
- Follow up on customer calls when necessary.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Ability to speak French and English
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Must have open availability to work a variety of shifts
- Previous customer service, Call Centre, or sales experience is an asset
- Monday to Friday: 6:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturday, Sunday, Holidays: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Work Hours Available:
- 12-32 hours per week depending on anticipated call volumes
- A Fun Working Environment
- Excellent Benefits
- Unlimited Career Advancement Opportunities
- Immediate Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral Program
We thank all applicants, however; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Auto req ID