- Company - Great West Life
- Job Category - Customer Service
- Job Type - Full Time
- Job Industry - Financial Services and Banking, Insurance
- Career Level - Experienced
- Posted End Date - 10/19/2018
If you want to be recognized and rewarded for your world class customer service this is a perfect career opportunity!
As a Bilingual Customer Relations Specialist at Great-West, you will be responsible for responding to insurance benefit questions initiated by our members and providing outstanding customer service.
Get the office hours you always wanted!
The department operates from 7am to 7pm Monday to Friday, which means no late evenings and no weekends. We are closed on statutory holidays too!
Our offices are in a central location and conveniently located along all major transportation routes. They are spacious and you may personalize your own cubicle, which includes a sit/stand station. This location also offers two bright employee lunch rooms to relax during your break and a on site complimentary gym.
Get the most of our amazing benefits!
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and bonus program that rewards performance tied to your individual and team objectives. Our benefits include a wellness account, a defined contribution pension for your future, an employee ownership plan, and family coverage at no additional cost.
Learn and grow with us!
We offer opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
Great-West Life provides an extensive six-week training and three-week mentoring program that will build your knowledge and skills to set you up for success in this role. You are also eligible to receive further training with an allocation for continuous learning to broaden your knowledge, qualifying you for greater compensation.
Next training starts Tuesday November 13, 2018 at 423 Main Street, Winnipeg, MB what are you waiting for?
As part of our team:
- You will respond to insurance benefit telephone questions initiated by the customer
- You will deliver the highest level of customer service possible, remembering the customer is the centre of everything we do
- You will maintain a positive and professional approach with clients and your team.
Qualifications and skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bilingualism (French and English) mandatory
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and an ability to learn multiple computer systems, both Windows based and other
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven experience in customer service in retail or hospitality industry is an asset
- Proven ability to use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to find solutions
- You will consent to a criminal background check as well as the Government of Canada enhanced security screening, the cost will be covered by Great-West Life.
Discover your opportunity…. Apply today!
Great-West Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days not to mention fitness facilities. If you’d like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Great-West Lifeco would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.