Winnipeg, MB - CWB National Leasing Corporate Office
CWB Financial Group is a diversified financial services organization providing specialized service in business and personal banking, trust, and wealth management across Canada. Our approach to business is straightforward: we work hard and with integrity, we practice common-sense thinking, we’re accountable for our actions, and we care about our people. We’re incredibly proud of the work we do every day to help our clients grow their businesses, manage their money and realize their financial potential! Learn more at http://www.cwb.com.
CWB National Leasing has been a proud member of CWB Financial Group since 2010. We lend much-needed financing to Canadian businesses so they can acquire the equipment they need to grow. But, what’s in our blood? What powers it all? Our people! Our culture has earned us a spot on Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone, Canada’s Top 100 Employers by the Globe and Mail and Kencentric’s Best Employer of 2019.
Looking for a great place to work? Are you interested in joining one of Canada’s top employers?
We’re hiring a Bilingual Customer Service Representative and we want you to know this is not your typical customer service gig!
We proudly walk the talk when it comes to putting our customers first! If you’re a creative thinker, a passionate, service-oriented individual that cares about people, we want to hear from you!
You may be wondering what’s different about this customer service team. With aggressive turnaround times, phenomenal client reviews and smart and caring humans to help, our Customer Service Team truly is one of the core hubs of our business!
Team members are encouraged to make decisions, take initiative and lean on their colleagues and leaders for support if they need it. This group of Smart, Helpful, Creative and Fun customer focused individuals have knowledge about so many areas of our business and routinely collaborate with others in the organization to provide resolutions to customer inquiries.
During these challenging times, our 400+ staff are working and thriving from home. Should it be required, we’re well equipped to get new hires set up for remote working success. Our staff’s health and wellness is priority number one.
What you will deliver on:
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer inquiries and concerns by phone and email
- Verify lease information, generate and distribute lease documents
- Communicate payment and asset details pertaining to the lifecycle of the lease
- Process documentation requests and perform various administrative duties
- Liaise with other departments by accurately managing changes to lessee and contract information
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 2 years’ experience in an office environment (Customer Service or Administration)
- Track record of success in a customer-focused, target-driven performance culture
- Strong detail orientation with the ability to embrace our values “Smart, Helpful, Creative and Fun” by exceeding customers’ needs
- Fluency in French and English (written and oral)
- First class communicator with active listening skills and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Assertiveness with tact and diplomacy when communicating
- Intermediate skill set in MS Office and the aptitude to quickly learn other applications and programs
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills, including the ability to adapt to changing demands and priorities
Please note* Interviews will be conducted in both English and French to assess language comprehension.
If all of this is starting to sound pretty exciting and you think you’ve got what it takes to join this high performing team, then please do read on as you may very well be just who we are looking for!
Does this sound like you?
- Tech savvy. You love learning new software and strive to always make the best use of the tools you are given
- Innovative thinker. You take pride in your strong detail orientation, but you can also strategize and problem solve with the best of the best
- Collaborative team player. You are a great teammate and see the value in working together to achieve common goals and strategic initiatives
We love taking care of our employees by offering:
- Base salary plus additional variable compensation
- Career growth. We are passionate about investing in our employees’ development and supporting them to reach their professional goals
- Extremely robust, employer paid, benefits package including, health care spending account, wellness program, flex day and much, much more
- Matching employer contributions to your retirement savings
- Company ownership: When you join us, you become an owner with our employee share purchase plan (ESPP). You invest in us, so we invest for you
We work hard, play hard and have a ton of fun along the way! If a growing organization that has a unique culture, then we would love to hear from you!
Can’t wait to apply?
If you believe you are the person we’re looking for, be sure to let us know why you would be a great fit for CWB National Leasing. Go ahead and get creative with your application. Introduce yourself; tell us your story and your past adventures. We look forward to hearing from you and the conversations ahead! Please include the job requisition number in your cover letter along with your salary expectation.
If you aren’t the right person for this role but you know someone who is, please feel free to share amongst your network!
To all recruitment agencies: CWB National Leasing does not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
* Position closes at 12:01am on indicated close date
Inclusion & Diversity
CWB Financial Group is committed to being an equitable employer, providing an inclusive environment for a diverse workforce, including but not limited to, women, persons with visible and invisible disabilities, Indigenous persons, gender and sexual minorities, and ethnic visible minorities. We believe that inclusion has power. In fact, that’s one of our values. We know that diverse teams unleash new ideas and perspectives. We work to create an organization where people can be proud of who they are, and allies for those around them. We know that there is power in our differences and we are committed to providing equitable treatment to all employees, applicants and clients. And beyond that, we celebrate our people and those differences.
We're proud to have built a culture that thrives on idea-sharing and collaboration, and we're always finding ways to continue to create a warm, welcoming and inclusive work environment. We have a strong ethics program, a mandatory Respect in the Workplace eLearning program, comprehensive policies related to employment equity, and a strategy and an going strategy to ensure diversity and inclusion thrives at CWB.
CWB Financial Group is committed to providing all applicants with equal accessibility. Believing that inclusion has power, we strive to create an accessible environment for all, focused on the principles of independence, dignity, and equality. If you require adjustments as part of the recruitment and selection process (from application to offer) please submit your request here and one of our recruiters will reach out to you directly.