- Job ID
- Great West Life
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Job Industry
- Financial Services and Banking, Insurance
- Career Level
- Posted End Date
The Bilingual Client Service Representatives primary objective is to act as a plan administrator on behalf of our outsourced clients. They are responsible for managing the 1-800 call and email inquiries from employees regarding benefit inquiries, premium and payroll deductions and eligibility issues.
- Consult with and provide guidance to employees/members of outsourced clients who have questions about or problems with their benefit option choices
- Provide telephone support to outsourced clients on GroupNet for Plan Administration, GroupNet Flex and EAS with inquiries on benefit coverage available, premium calculation, claim submission procedures
- Respond to Email inquiries
- Communicate with Benefit Payment Office and client to resolve eligibility and claim settlement issues
- Assist in ongoing maintenance of employee/member enrollment data
- Assist with member re-enrollment calls and enrollment work for outsourced clients
- Living our values of Customer View; Integrity; Partnership; and Communities
Qualifications and Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
- Superior Customer Service Skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of PAS and EAS
- Knowledge of GroupNet for Plan Administration and GroupNet Flex would be an asset
- Group Insurance experience, though not required would be an asset
- The successful candidate will be required to work shift work
- Successful candidates will be required to participate in the Federal Government Enhanced Screening Process
Discover your opportunity….Apply today!
Great-West Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days not to mention onsite cafeteria and fitness facilities. If you’d like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Great-West Lifeco would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.