- Job ID: 2020-19715
- Job Location 1: CA-MB-Winnipeg
- Company: Canada Life Assurance Company
- Job Category: Customer Service
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Industry: Financial Services and Banking, Insurance
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Posted End Date: 10/23/2020
We are looking for Bilingual Customer Relations Specialists in the provinces of Ontario, Quebec and Manitoba with full time work from home capabilities.
As a Customer Relations Specialist in our Group Customer Contact Services department you’ll be responsible for providing courteous, accurate and timely responses to incoming benefit inquiries. This is an extremely important role within the Canada Life team as you are often the first point of contact for plan members with questions. You’ll partner closely with other departments in making our members feel valued and appreciated!
The department operates from 8:00 am to 8pm (EST), Monday to Friday, which means no late evenings and no weekends! We are closed on statutory holidays too. You’ll also benefit from many advantages, such as:
- Full time hours
- Paid six-week training program, followed by 2-3 weeks of mentorship
- Two paid Personal days, paid vacation, and a wellness account
- Excellent benefits
- Pension plan
- Option to participate in the Share Ownership Program
- Bonus plan based on your individual performance
- Education reimbursement program $2,000 (annually)
- Career advancement options
- Being a part of a great team!
As part of our team you will:
- Effectively troubleshoot/resolve medical, dental and drug telephone/email inquiries using various systems and tools in a timely fashion
- Provide accurate responses to plan members, medical and dental providers, and plan administrators, while maintaining the highest level of customer service
- Actively participate in an ongoing learning environment where you’ll receive developmental opportunities
Does this sound like you?
- You have superior customer service skills and are an effective listener
- You are resilient and able to handle the stress of a ‘real-time’ environment
- You have a natural curiosity and are a critical thinker
- You have an optimistic outlook and have a positive approach to work
- You possess strong organizational and time management skills
- You have excellent Microsoft Office skills and an ability to learn multiple computer systems, both Windows based and other
- You have strong written communication skills
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to solve problems through investigation and make timely decisions
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent
If you want to be recognized and rewarded for your world class customer service this is a perfect career opportunity! Discover your opportunity and apply today!
Canada Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days not to mention onsite cafeteria and fitness in our head office facilities. If you’d like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Canada Life serves the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted