Who Are We?
Founded 75 years ago by A.A. DeFehr in Winnipeg, Palliser has grown into one of North America’s leading furniture manufacturers. We value our clients, our communities, our natural environment and providing the best customer experience possible. At Palliser, we produce quality and demand excellence.
What Would You Do?
Palliser Furniture Ltd. is currently seeking an energetic and dedicated individual to fill the role of our Account Manager. Within the assigned territory, the Account Manager will establish outstanding relationships with existing Palliser customers and develop new customers. They will also become a trusted advisor by managing product performance and regularly communicating proactive solutions to maximize sales per square foot. This requires the sales representative to fully understand all Palliser product categories, product knowledge and merchandising strategies.
The Account Manager will visit the customer’s showrooms and meet with the key contacts on a regular basis. Travel is a significant part of this position, with showroom visits and trade shows requiring up to 50% of time.
While working in the head office, the Account Manager will focus on customer service, maintaining communication with all customers in the territory. They will also use head office time to learn about new products, upcoming promotions and conduct product performance analysis, with the goal of making well informed recommendations.
What Do You Bring?
- Completion of Grade 12; preference will be given to those with educational background in Accounting.
- Experience with claims an asset.
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation and troubleshooting skills.
- Detailed-oriented, highly accurate, ability to multitask and effectively work under pressure.
- Highly flexible and a team player, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Experience with AS400, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Sharepoint, Mapics/Powerlink, and Zoho an asset.
- Strong proficiency working with web browsers and web-based tools.
- Self-starter and highly motivated to make proactive changes.
- Ability to recognize and maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Experience analyzing and resolving customer service and client issues an asset.
Why Work with Us?
In 2019, we were appointed the Gold Standard for Canada’s Best Managed Companies and were also recognized as one of Manitoba’s Top 30 Employers. We also offer plenty of benefits to the people who made us what we are today.
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits package, including life, health, dental, disability
- Potential RRSP Match Program
- Employee Furniture Purchase Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Free Parking
Click Apply Now by September 4, 2020 and tell us why you’d make an excellent fit for this position.